This lesson reviews how to enter assignments using the Assignment List View. The Assignment List View is a great way to quickly find assignments for all students, enter scores for just one assignment at a time, has more advanced features than other views, gives you a more specific in depth look at an individual assignments, and allows you to quickly jump between assignments.
Where to Start
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Select My Gradebooks.
- Click on the title your Gradebook.
- Click the View tab.
- Select Assignment List.
Assignment View Basics
- Click on an Assignment title to open the entry options.
- All Assignment Details will appear at the top of the entry section.
- Light gray colored boxes indicate assignments are not currently counting towards a student's grade either due to the assignment due date or the grading period has passed.
- Dark gray colored boxes indicate assignments that occurred before or after a student is actually in a class (they are referred to asSchedule Date Exception).
Every score is Saved automatically after you enter it. This can be disabled in your Gradebook preferences.
To learn more about entering assignment data, visit Assignments and Scoring.