This lesson will guide you through setting up the Illuminate / Q Gradebook integration. This is useful for teachers who need to push Illuminate assessment scores to their Q Gradebooks.
Required Permissions: Manage Third Party Integrations, Enable Q Gradebook Integration
Where to Start
1. Click on the Administration Gear.
2. Under Other, select Integrations.
1. Find your integration, in this case, Q Gradebook, and press View.
2. Enter your Consumer Key.
3. Enter your Shared Secret.
4. Enter your URL.
5. Input your URI Prefix.
6. Input your Connection File.
7. Choose if you would like to map your Faculty ID to the local user ID in Q or the user name.
8. Click Add Integration. You will receive a success message and all information entered here will be saved on this page.
To view all configured integrations, click Configured Integrations, this will also allow you to download a log of each time an integration has been added/removed..