This lesson will guide you through setting up the Illuminate / Q Gradebook integration. This is useful for teachers who need to push Illuminate assessment scores to their Q Gradebooks.
Required Permissions: Manage Third Party Integrations, Enable Q Gradebook Integration
Where to Start
1. Click on the Administration Gear.
2. Under Other, select Integrations.
1. Find your integration, in this case, Q Gradebook, and press View.
2. Enter your Consumer Key.
3. Enter your Shared Secret.
4. Enter your URL.
5. Input your URI Prefix.
6. Input your Connection File.
7. Choose if you would like to map your Faculty ID to the local user ID in Q or the user name.
8. Click Add Integration. You will receive a success message and all information entered here will be saved on this page.
To view all configured integrations, click Configured Integrations, this will also allow you to download a log of each time an integration has been added/removed..
Your District Overall or defaulted Performance Band must include a 1-4 level of mastery including N/A. This will act as the defaulted performance band organization wide for all users and their assessments.
Review Creating and Managing Performance Band Sets to get started.
If this is not a District Default Performance Band, users will have to apply the performance band to the assessment manually.
Now that the integration is setup, visit Push Assessment Results to Q Gradebooks to review your Teachers' next steps.