The Usage Statistics Dashboard Report allows system administrators the ability to see user numbers/numbers of assessments created/other statistics in all areas of your Illuminate site (District level).
Please note: This page does not utilize the options selected in the Control Panel. As such, the values cannot be filtered by date ranges, sites, etc.
Where to Start
1. Select the Reports tab.
2. Under Admin, click Usage Statistics Dashboard Report.
What do these boxes mean?
- Users = Count of all users who have an affiliation to the current academic year.
- Users Logged In = Count of distinct users have logged into Illuminate within the last 30 days (not number of logins).
- Assessments = Number of assessments ever created by all users
- Published ItemBank Assessments = Number of ItemBank assessments published ever by all users
- Online Assessments = Count of all assessments that have had an online testing roster (Not necessarily the number of online tests given).
- Student Assessments = Count of all assessments ever given to students (including online, manual, etc.). E.g. If "Student 1" takes test “A,” “B,” and “C" that would count as 3.
- Student Assessment Responses = Number of student responses for all assessments (manual and online). It is a count of student assessment question responses. E.g. "Student 1" takes test “Benchmark 1” and for “Question 1” puts “A” and for “Question 2” puts “B”…the number is 2.
- GradeBooks = Total number of GradeBooks ever created across the site (e.g. inactive, active, etc.; for all users)
- GradeBook Assignments = Total number of assignments ever created by all users
- Custom Reports = Total number of reports ever created by all users
- Parents Who Have Logged into the Portal within the last month = A distinct count of the number of parents who have logged into the portal within last 30 days. E.g. “Parent 1” logs in 3 times in last 30 days, they only count once.
- Students Who Have Logged into the Portal within the last month = A distinct count of the number of students who have logged into the portal within last 30 days. E.g. “Student 1” logs in 5 times in last 30 days, they only count once.
- Top Ten Custom Report Authors = Exactly what it says. This is a ranking of the top ten custom report authors ever.
- Top Ten Assessment Authors = Exactly what it says. This is a ranking of the top ten assessment authors ever.
- Number of Created ItemBank Assessments = Total number of published OR unpublished ItemBank Assessments created by users that have linked their DNA account to the ItemBank.
- Number of ItemBank Users = Total number of users that have linked their DNA account to ItemBank excludes assessments provided by Illuminate
- Number of Created Items = Total number of published or unpublished items (excludes assesments provided by Illuminate) ever created by users that have linked their DNA account to ItemBank.
- Used Items by Bank = Shows the count per bank of items being used on assessments created by users that have linked their DNA account to ItemBank
3. You will see blocks with statistics from all areas of the system. You can re-organize these blocks by clicking on one, holding down your mouse button, and moving the block to the position you would like it to be on the screen. Drop the block in the position you want it to stay in.
4. Once you have a layout you like, click Save Layout.
To print the dashboard, use the web browsers printing features to print.
Learn more about System Admin tools by exploring Assessment Management!