It is easy to create your own custom report to meet your specific needs. While pre-built reports are also available, this lesson will show you how to create a report in which you specify which columns of data you want to include, add filters if you want to limit data appearing in the report, and more starting from Search 2.0.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Students tab.
2. Select Search 2.0.
- Use the top filters to select demographic data such as Grade Level, Site Name, Enrollment Period, or Gender.
- Click the green arrows to reveal additional search parameters.
- Click Search
- Click Make This a Report.
- Click Start Over to reset your search.
After starting a report with one of the choices above, we will bring you to the Custom Report editor. From here, proceed with modifying your report using Filters, Managing Columns, and Adding Columns or Data.
Need to learn how to add data? Check out Adding Columns or data to a Custom Report.