This lesson will guide you in finding a student (and his or her demographic information, etc.) within the DnA system.
Where to Start
- Click Students.
- Under General, click Search 2.0.
Enter Search Criteria
- Enter any criteria to search. There is no limit on Search filters.
- For example, to find 7th grade students, use the checkboxes to select Grade 7.
- Click Search.
If the Search criteria only match one student, you will be directed to that student's profile.
Advanced Search Filters (Widgets)
Under the basic student search filters, you will find a variety of other areas you can utilize to search for students. To see what filters in each area are available, click the green arrow.
- Use the dropdown menus to select any search criteria you would like. For example, if I wanted a list of all of my EL students, I might use the 'English Proficiency' filter and set it to EL.
- Once criteria is selected, click Search.
To manage the available widgets, visit Enable Widgets.
If your search criteria applies to more than one student, you will see a list of students. Click on the name or ID of the student to view their Student Demographic Details.
Learn more by visiting the Students manual.