This lesson will guide you through linking an assessment given in Illuminate to your Illuminate Standards-Based Gradebook.
Before You Begin
- Adjust and confirm assessments are aligned with standards. Click HERE to view the help document that explains how to align and link standards to your assessment.
- Adjust and confirm assessments have a Standards Based Performance Band. Click HERE to view the help document on how to create custom performance bands.
Where to Start
- Click on Assessments.
- Click View Assessments.
- Click on the title of the assessment. This will take you to the assessment Overview page.
- Go to Administration.
- Select Link to GradeBook.
The Link to GradeBook option will not appear until at least one student has data in the assessment.
Create a New Assignment
- Use the dropdown under What GradeBook are you linking to? to select a GradeBook name to push the assignment to.
- Link Performance Band Level? must be set to Yes when linking to a Standards Based GradeBook.
- Select the Standards to push into the GradeBook under What do you want to link?.
- Click Submit.
- Enter an Assignment Short Name.
- Update a Date Assigned if needed (it will default to the current date).
- Verify the linked Sections the assignment will go to.
- If more than one Standard was selected to link to GradeBook, repeat this process per Standard.
- Click Create and link Assignments.
Want to learn more about creating assignments? Visit Create, Modify, and Delete an Assignment for Standards-Based GradeBooks.