This lesson will guide you through the process of mass updating attendance programs for course sections via Draft Schedule Management.
Where to Start
1. Click on Scheduling.
2. Under Draft Schedule Management, select Draft Sections, then select the draft schedule you wish to update.
Mass Update Attendance Program
1. Use the filters at the top to find which sections you wish to mass update and press Submit.
2. Use the checkboxes to select all the sections you wish to update.
3. Select Actions.
4. Click Mass Update Attendance Program.
The sections you chose will display at the top of the page.
5. Select the New Attendance Program via the dropdown menu.
6. Press Submit.
7. You will get a red popup box asking you to confirm that you understand you are mass updating course details. Click the checkbox to confirm.
8. Press Save Changes.
You will receive a green confirmation letting you know your sections have been mass updated.