This lesson shows how to use the Auditing feature within the Health module. This feature allows those with permission to review the Audit Log of any an all changes made to a student's health history.
Audit Log Overview
You will be taken to a previously viewed student, if you have searched or viewed a student previously in your session.
- To search for a new student select New Student Search (1)
- To view previous Student search results, select Back to Previous Search Results (2)
To view a complete student profile for the selected student, select Health Profile (3).
1. To review a student's Audit Log, select a Start Date and End Date.
2. Then select Submit to generate results.
Audit Log Results
Based on criteria selected, a list of all changes made to the student's health information will display:
- The Date and Time at which the change or addition has been made displays according to the filter criteria selected. (1)
- Modified By (2) provides information on the user who changed or added the information
- Page (3) shows what page the user made changes on.
- A Description (4) of what has been changed (such as Caution, Procedure, OfficeLog, Immunization, etc.) will be provided including if it had been Changed or Added.
- Previous Value (5) is what the orignal value was before the change. Note, if this is new information and there is no previous value, a dash will display in this column.\
- New Value (6) shows what the current value now is.
- To print or download the Audit Log, select the various Print Options (7) such as Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, Word Processor, or More for other formating options.
Now that you have learned how to review Health Audits made to a student's profile, visit the Health Office Log lesson.