In this lesson you will learn how to setup MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking for any user who will need to enter intervention data which includes selecting intervention programs, add students to intervention programs, and log intervention sessions. Prior to using the Intervention Tracking module, contact your Implementation Manager to discuss Code Management setup of the available Student Programs and Intervention Custom Fields or watch the MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking Setup video.
Where to Start
- Click Administration Gear
- Select Permissions.
Define Scope - Permissions
1. Select a Scope to choose the Site, Role, or User that will have access to managing the MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking feature.
2. Click Load to display the current permissions and make any changes.
Edit Permissions - Intervention
1. Click "yes" for the two permissions shown above in order to enable the Intervention Tracking access for the user, role, or site selected.
2. Click Save. The MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking link will now appear under the Student Tab for the selected users.
You might be interested in the next MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking lesson: "Create an Intervention Group".
As a System Administrator you may want to reference the DNA System Admin lesson for "Add and Edit DNA Scopes" for a starter with Code Management or watch the MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking Setup video. You will want to load "Student Programs" and "Intervention Custom Fields" to customize the options that appear in the MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking module. When adding Student Programs for RTI, you will need to use the program type - "intervention".