This lesson describes how to add IEP Dates for IEPs that were created outside of Illuminate.
This lesson requires that you have selected a student and are viewing a single student's record. If you are unsure how to locate a student, see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help.
1. The ability to add Historical IEP Dates is permission-based.
2. Skyward SIS Users: A Historical IEP record will need to be created for any process completed outside of Illuminate (IEP, IFSP, Service Plan). IF the student and the data around the process are to be included in any of the Skyward Extracts (Skyward Extract Report and nightly Skyward Extracts).
Where to Start
1. Click on Students > Historical IEP Dates (if ISE Only), or
2. Click on Special Ed > Historical IEP Dates (if Multi-product).
Add Site (as appropriate), Start Date, End Date and Type of Plan
1. Select a Site from the dropdown menu. Note: If the process (IFSP, IEP, Service Plan) did not come from your district, leave this blank.
2. Enter Start Date.
3. Enter End Date.
4. Select Type of Plan. Note: This will be the Type of Plan that pulls for this record within the Skyward Extract.
5. Click Submit.
The Process Start and End Dates have been saved.
Note: The List states this is a Historical IFSP (in this example). The historical process can be edited and/or deleted if the user has the permission(s) assigned to him/her.