Description: This is an abstract for the WASC (Western Association of Schools & Colleges) Chapter I report. This report includes 3 years of school level data required for Chapter One of the WASC Self-Study Report: State & Federal Accountability, Enrollment, Demographics, State test performance, College Readiness Indicators, Algebra Enrollment, Behavior, and D&F Grade Analysis. Specific details are given below.
Purpose: For use while creating Chapter One of the WASC Self Study for the accreditation process.
Navigation: Reports > View Reports > Prebuilt > WASC
Who is the intended audience?
Site Level Administrators and staff working on WASC Self-Study
What data is reported?
The following data is provided at the site level:
- SBAC and Graduation Rate by Subgroup
- School Enrollment (last 4 years)
- English Learner Student Counts (2012 to 2018)
- Language Counts (last three years)
- SBAC Performance by Grade (most current year available)
- CELDT Performance (most current year available)
- ELPAC Performance (most current year available)
- College Readiness: EAP (most current year available)
- College Readiness: SAT (last 3 years)
- College Readiness: ACT (last 3 years)
- College Readiness: AP (last 2 years)
- Mathematics Enrollment (last 3 years)
- Summary of D & F Grades (last 3 years)
If any of the above data points are housed within Illuminate, the report can generate.
How is the data reported?
The report is run for a specific site and each data point listed has its own section on the report.
- This report uses a mix of data from Illuminate & the CA State Research files. There are notes on each page as to which data source it pulls from.