This lesson will show you how to add additional Behavior Intervention Configurations.
Note: For ISE Clients three behavior intervention configurations have already been added to your site.
Where to Start
1. Click Behavior.
2. Click Intervention Configuration.
1. Select the Site.
2. Select the Behavior Consequence.
3. Select the Behavior Intervention(s).
4. Type in the minimum number of days in order for the Behavior Interventions to be required.
5. Select Yes if this it to be limited to special education students.
6. Select No if the Behavior Intervention will be required once or "No" if there is not a limit.
7. Click Submit.