This lesson is intended as a guide for how to view the Behavior Intervention Checklist. Please note that you will need to be in a District in order to view the Intervention Checklists.
Where to Start
After opening a student's record (see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help):
1. Click Behavior.
2. Under General, click Intervention Checklist.
Example of Intervention Checklist
1. Shows the Intervention(s) Required when the Major/Minor Referral was completed.
2. Status show were the in the process is the Intervention(s).
3. Criteria shows what consequence/discipline occurred.
4. In order to make changes to the Intervention Checklist click on pencil to Edit Incident.
Add Intervention Date and Notes
1. Select date Intervention was provided.
2. Add comments in Intervention Notes.
3. Click on Add Intervention.