This lesson will guide you through the process of Mass Updating Terms and Timeblocks for Draft Sections.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Scheduling tab.
2. Under Draft Schedule Mgmt, select Draft Sections.
3. Select search criteria for the sections you wish to mass update Terms and Timeblocks for.
4. Click Submit.
Mass Update Terms and Timeblocks
1. Click the checkboxes next to the sections you wish to update.
2. Click on the Actions dropdown menu.
3. Select Mass Update Terms & Timeblocks.
The sections you selected will display at the top of the page.
4. Select the New Terms and/or New Timeblocks for these sections.
5. Click Submit.
6. You will be forced to confirm your changes. Click the checkbox next to Yes to continue.
7. Press Save changes.
A success message will display at the top of your page to indicate the sections have been updated.
If there are Student/Teacher Conflicts Found:
You will receive a message similar to the one above if conflicts are found with the updates you wish to make to these sections. To continue despite these conflicts, select the checkbox next to "Allow student and teacher conflicts to be created in this move." then Save Changes. If you wish to go back and make other alterations, click Cancel.