This lesson will guide you through the process of adding health procedures or medications to a student's Health Profile.
NOTE: We have switched almost every field in Procedures and Medications to a code table. What this means is that you will not be able to enter any data into the form unless you have these tables set up in Code Management. (Navigation: Admin Gear > Code Management. See the help document here.)
Historical data will not be changed. You will still be able to view data entered before this change, however, if you edit data, you will only be able to replace old data with new code table values.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Health tab.
2. Select Student Health Profile.
3. Search for the student you wish to enter information for and click Search.
4. Click on the name of the student to access their profile.
Health Procedures and Medications Widget
Scroll down the profile to find the Health Procedures and Medications widget (you may have to add it to the profile by clicking + Add Widgets at the top of the page).
Any current Procedures and Medications will display here. To add a new procedure or medication, click Add, or to view all, click View All.
Adding a Procedure or Medication
1. Type- Is this a Procedure or Medication?
2. Description- What is the procedure or medication?
3. Administration Frequency- How often does this procedure need to happen or how often does the student get the medication?
4. Dosage- How much of this medication needs to be given during administration?
5. Administration Route- How is this administered?
6. Location- Where does the procedure need to take place or where is the medication given?
7. Condition- Why is the student in need of this procedure or medication?
8. Date Started/Ended/Expiration- Use the calendar to select these dates.
9. Notes- Enter any other notes about the procedure or medication.
10. Click Save.
The procedure or medication will then display in the widget. NOTE: If the end date on a procedure/medication has passed, it will no longer appear on the widget, but can be seen by clicking the View All button on the widget.