This lesson will guide you through selecting recipients for your Custom Forms. This means you will be selecting contacts that will be able to utilize this form in the Parent Portal.
Permissions to enable (These are in the 'Manage Forms' section of permissions):
View Custom Forms- This gives the user permission to navigate to the Manage Custom Forms page and preview any form.
Edit Custom Forms- This gives the user permission to navigate to the Manage Custom Forms, Find Custom Form Recipients, Manage Custom Form Recipients, Manage Duplicates, and Manage All Responses pages, and edit information on these pages.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Admin Gear.
2. Under Custom Forms, select Manage Custom Form Recipients.
1. Select Find Recipients.
Note: You can come back to this page to Edit, View Responses, and Delete form recipients.
2. Use the Filters at the top of the page to find recipients. Once you've selected your criteria, click Find Recipients.
3. Use the checkboxes to select the student/Contact you want to receive this form.
4. Select the Custom Form you want them to have access to from the dropdown menu.
5. Select the Window Start/End date. This is the amount of time you want to give them to fill out this form.
6. Click Send Form.