This lesson will cover the creation and printing of Progress Reports from your DnA Gradebook.
Progress Report Preview
Where to Start
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Select My Gradebooks.
- Click on the title of your Gradebook.
- Select the Reports tab at the top of your page and
- Select Progress Report.
- Filter through your students by date, rostering (Single Period/Course/Section) and demographics. This is optional, if you do not select any of these filters the progress reports will run for all of your currently rostered students.
- Chose which Gradebooks to include on this report.
- Grade Filters can filter by a specific value of the grades to be shown.
- Select the Grading Period to report on.
- Display Optionsis all optional customization you can select based on how desired data is grouped and named.
- Click View Report to see a preview in your browser, or Download PDF to print your reports.
- Click Download and Save Preferences to download the report and save settings from this report.
Select which details of student grades should appear on the report.
- Report Sections are dependent on what is setup in the gradebook.
Assignment Summary must be enabled when setting Display Custom Marks to Yes.
Check out other available reports by visiting Gradebook Reports.