This lesson will cover the creation and printing of Progress Reports from your Illuminate Gradebook.
Progress Report Preview
Where to Start
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Select My Gradebooks.
- Click on the title of your Gradebook.
- Select the Reports tab at the top of your page and
- Select Progress Report.
- Filter through your students by date, rostering (Single Period/Course/Section) and demographics. This is optional, if you do not select any of these filters the progress reports will run for all of your currently rostered students.
- Chose which Gradebooks to include on this report.
- Grade Filters can filter by a specific value of the grades to be shown.
- Select the Grading Period to report on.
- Display Optionsis all optional customization you can select based on how desired data is grouped and named.
- Click View Report to see a preview in your browser, or Download PDF to print your reports.
- Click Download and Save Preferences to download the report and save settings from this report.
Check out other available reports by visiting Gradebook Reports.