Users can edit or delete an assessment if the "Can Edit" permission has been given to them. Users should check with the assessment creator if they're unsure whether or not they have this permission.
Where to Start
- Select Assessments.
- Under General, Select View Assessments.
- Select the title of the assessment. This will take users to the assessment details page.
Edit an Assessment
Under the Setup tab, all editing options will apear:
- Information - Edit the title and other assessment details such as Scope, Grade Level, etc.
- Answer Key - Update correct answers, set questions as extra credit
- Versions - Add/update additional versions' answer key
- Standards & Standards Alignment - Add standards and align them to questions
- Question Groups & Question Groups Alignment - Add question groups and align them to questions
- Performance Bands - Update Performance Band Sets on the assessment
- Sheet Designer - Update the display of the answer sheet
- Materials - Add or remove materials from the assessment
- Share - Update sharing of the assessment
Duplicate an Assessment
- Select Actions.
- Select Duplicate to make a copy of the assessment.
The option to duplicate an assessment is also available under the Advanced tab.
Delete an Assessment
From within an Assessment
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Select Delete Assessment.
- Users must double confirm they want to delete the assessment by selecting both 'Yes' checkboxes.
- If sure, select Delete Assessment.
Ready to administer the assessment? Visit Administer Legacy Assessments!