You can always edit or delete an assessment if the "Can Edit" permission has been given to you. Check with the assessment creator if you are unsure as to whether or not you have this permission.
Where to Start
- Click Assessments.
- Under General, click View Assessments.
- Click on the title of the assessment. This will take you to the assessment details page.
Edit an Assessment
Under the Setup tab, all editing options will apear:
- Information - Edit the title and other assessment details such as Scope, Grade Level, etc.
- Answer Key - Update correct answers, set questions as extra credit
- Versions - Add/upddate additional versions' answer key
- Standards & Standards Alignment - Add standards and align them to questions
- Question Groups & Question Groups Alignment - Add question groups and align them to questions
- Performance Bands - Update Performance Band Sets on the assessment
- Sheet Designer - Update the display of the answer sheet
- Materials - Add or remove materials from the assessment
- Share - Update sharing of the assessment
Duplicate an Assessment
On the List of Assessments, click the Actions button and then Duplicate to make a copy of the assessment.
Delete an Assessment
From the Assessment List
- Click on the Actions button.
- Select Delete.
From within an Assessment
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select Delete Assessment.
- You must double confirm you want to delete the assessment by clicking both 'Yes' checkboxes.
- If you're sure, click Delete Assessment.
Ready to administer the assessment? Visit Administer Legacy Assessments!