Any summary assessments you create and any summary assessments that are shared with you can be easily found, filtered, and listed.
Before You Begin
If you need help navigating all of the options of the Assessment List, check out Find an Assessment.
Where to Start
1. Click the Assessments tab.
2. Under General, click View Assessments.
Filter Your List
You may opt to use no, one, or multiple filters to easily find the assessment you are looking for (particularly if you have a long list of assessments).
1. Click on More Filters in the Search bar.
2. Simply click any checkbox next to the desired descriptors of your assessment. For example, you could select "Assessment" and "English Language Arts" if you wanted to find English Language Arts assessments. To deselect any criterion, simply click the checkbox again so that it is no longer checked.
3. After all your desired criteria is selected, click Search. To clear filters, select Reset.
4. Notice how the list at the bottom on your screen has now narrowed to only feature assessments that fit the criteria you selected. You will see your selected filters at the top of the page. These will stay selected until you remove them.
If you cannot find the Summary Assessment or Demographic you are looking for, refer to Having Trouble Finding an Assessment.
Now that you know how to find a summary assessment, learn how to Enter or Edit Summary Assessment or Demographic Data.