Any summary assessments you create and any summary assessments that are shared with you can be easily found, filtered, and listed.
Where to Start
1. Click the Assessments tab.
2. Under General, click View Assessments.
View Your List
You will now see all your assessments (i.e., assessments you created and assessments others have shared with you) listed on your screen. Note some things can may choose to do:
1. Click any assessments title to open/access it.
2. This checkbox allows you to edit, delete, share and un-share assessments in mass via the dropdown menu at the very bottom of the page.
3. Click the up (˄) or down (˅) arrows next to any column header to sort assessments by that criteria in ascending or descending order.
4. Click a download icon to download your assessment list as a Microsoft Excel workbook (xls), Adobe Reader (pdf), text document, or data (xml) file.
5. If you want to only list assessments that contain a particular word or phrase, type it in the Search field. Please note, this is an explicit search bar looking for exactly what is entered. If "ELA Benchmark" is entered, the system will search for any assessment titled "ELA Benchmark" only.
- When needing to search for keywords in no particular order, use a percent sign (%) in front of each keyword, to search for ANY assessment that contains those words in the assessment title. For example, type in "%ELA", the list will generate any and all assessments with "ELA" in the title that may be available.
- You can also use the percent sign to drill down within a series of assessments. If multiple assessments have "ELA" and "Grade 2" in the title, you can use the percent sign (%) to search more efficiently. For example, type in "ELA%Grade 2". The list will generate all assessments with "ELA" and "Grade 2" in the title.
*If you want to change the number of assessments listed on your screen at once (e.g., if you have access to a lot of assessments), use the Show drop-down menu at the bottom of the page to select a different number.
6. From the sidebar you can also access different lists of assessments based on ones you created, favorites, recent, or shared to you (as well as a list of assessments that have been deleted, which disappear from this list after 30 days).
7. Click on Action to Administer, Preview, Scan, View Results, Share, Duplicate and Delete. (More information on this below!)
8. To create a new assessment, you can click the green New button.
Filter Your List
You may opt to use no, one, or multiple filters to easily find the assessment you are looking for (particularly if you have a long list of assessments).
1. Click on More Filters in the Search bar.
2. Simply click any checkbox next to the desired descriptors of your assessment. For example, you could select "Assessment" and "English Language Arts" if you wanted to find English Language Arts assessments. To deselect any criterion, simply click the checkbox again so that it is no longer checked.
3. After all your desired criteria is selected, click Search. To clear filters, select Reset.
4. Notice how the list at the bottom on your screen has now narrowed to only feature assessments that fit the criteria you selected. You will see your selected filters at the top of the page. These will stay selected until you remove them.
If you cannot find the Summary Assessment or Demographic you are looking for, refer to the "Having Trouble Finding an Assessment" Help document.