Presenter: Ann Marie Stefano, and Seth Diaz, Illuminate Education
Description: This session will provide an overview of the Elementary report card process in Illuminate, taking a look at various reports cards and providing tips and tricks to the building process for System Administrators, or users building report cards for the first time. This session is for DNA and ISI clients wanting to learn more about building elementary based report cards in Illuminate.
Additional Illuminate Help Materials
Additional Illuminate Help Manuals available to support the creation process include:
- For Admin (Introduction)
- For Admin (Setup)
- For Admin (Creating Additional Report Cards and Rollover) Not until the next grading period or next academic year!
Building Field Groups and Fields
Report Card Building Materials via Shared Google Drive Folder which includes:
- CCSS Standards Checklist for building fields linked to specific standards
- Illuminate Report Card Flow Chart
- Field Groups and Fields Worksheet
- Field Types and Options Overview
- Field Expectations and Data Source Worksheet
You can access the above documents here.
Sample Report Card Building Calendar
Sample Report Cards
Looking to create, revise, or are just curious on other Report Cards? Visit Sample District Common Core Report Cards.
Report Card Workshops
Illuminate hosts Report Card Workshops where you and a partner can come and learn how to build your Elementary Report Card! They are free and are designed to have you become a master builder.
Visit http://www.eventbrite.com/o/illuminate-education-9809194049 to register and learn more about the workshops!