This lesson will guide you through the use of the Washington ADA Aggregation Report. The report is used to determine average daily attendance (ADA) for students across the district using CEDARS whole day and partial day attendance logic. Future aggregation levels will also include teacher and grade level. The report comes with a student scope selector and can be run for custom date ranges as well as a variety of other filters common throughout the system. Data is currently aggregated at the weekly and monthly level. Please note that this is a beta level report and undergoing user testing.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Attendance tab.
2. Select the ADA Aggregation Report under Reports.
3. Use the scope selector to designate your filter settings.
4. Click Fetch Records.
Columns Headers provide the following data:
- Possible Attendance: Total number of calendar attendance days.
- Count Full Day Absences: Total number of CEDARS whole day absences.
- Count Half Day Absences: Total number of CEDARS partial day absences.
- Attendance Full Day: Total number of calendar days attended minus any CEDARS whole day absences.
- ADA Full Day: Percentage of CEDARS whole day average daily attendance (ADA).
- Actual Attendance: Total number of calendar days present including CEDARS whole day absences AND CEDARS partial day absences.
- ADA: Average daily attendance (ADA) percentage based on CEDARS whole day absences AND CEDARS partial day absences.