The Weekly Verification Report is run in accordance to state best practices and provides an opportunity for teachers to review their attendance and confirm accuracy. These signed forms should be stored in a secure location in the office and used in the case of an audit. Additionally, these forms can also be used for Substitute Teacher paper attendance forms.
Where to Start
1. Click on Attendance.
2. Under Forms, select Monthly/Weekly Verification Forms.
Running the Form
1. Select Weekly or Monthly. By default the system will have selected Weekly/Monthly and Single Period forms, deselect the appropriate checkbox if you don't want to include the two forms.
2. Click Submit.
NOTE: If you chose to run the Single Period Form, a student will show up on a Single Period Attendance Form for a particular teacher/day when the Monthly/Weekly Attendance Verification is run if that student received a different attendance mark in that period than the other periods he/she had that day.
3. Next, click to generate by Teachers, Grade Levels, or Periods. Click Submit.
4. On the next page, choose to select all users or just select single users and click Submit.
5. On the following page, you will be able to select all teacher Sections, or just a specific section.
6. Additionally, you can select the specific Week you would like to generate for, or choose a specific Date Range. ( If you are generating this form for substitute teachers, you can select the current date for the date range)
7. Click Submit once all options are selected and a PDF of the forms will download. Print out and distribute.