The Cumulative Attendance report provides a view of students' daily attendance marks and present/absent counts over a selected time period. This report can be run for specific reporting periods, multiple reporting periods, or for a desired date range. Once run, this report will group students by grade level and attendance program and list their corresponding daily marks. Present and absent counts are totaled per student, per grade level and attendance program, and per attendance program.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Attendance tab.
2. Under ADA 3.0 Reports, select Cumulative Attendance.
Running the Cumulative Attendance Report
1. Next, select your Site (If you need to filter out this data by District of Residence, please select the ‘Yes’ button), the corresponding Attendance Period, and Funding Categories.
2. Once all options have been selected, click Load.
3. The report will load and provide a list of students, by Funding Category and Grade Level, with their attendance marks for each day in the selected Attendance Period and information regarding the total number of days present, absent, and total scheduled days.