In Illuminate, for Hourly/Continuation Attendance (commonly referred to as Hourly/Positive) the minutes attended each period are counted and totaled up. This period total is then divided by 180 and used to report hourly attendance. The Hourly ADA Report is the report that provides the ADA calculation for each student in a specific attendance program. This report provides a detailed view of each student’s minute count by day for each week in the selected reporting period, with a total number of minutes for each week. These minutes are then presented in the credited minutes column and used to calculate both the Credited days column as well as the ADA and ADA percent.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Attendance tab.
2. Under ADA 3.0 Reports, select Hourly ADA-Week Summary.
Running the Hourly ADA-Week Summary
- Next, choose the site you wish to view and press Load.
- Select your report options. If you have more than one Hourly Funding Category, you will need to specify which Funding Category should be used for this report.
- After selecting all appropriate options, click Load.
Once the report has loaded, the report will show the minutes that each student has achieved for each week (broken down by day), for all reporting periods selected. Additionally, the report will provide a breakdown of the Total Minutes Attended, the Minute Limit per week, the Number of Minutes Over per week, Total Minutes Under per week, Credited Minutes, Credited Days, ADA, and ADA Percent. For specific information regarding Weekly Minute Overages and Weekly Backfill, please view our Weekly Backfill Report.