MET Page Overview
1. MET Report List area of MET Page.
2. Add MET section of MET Page.
3. MET Participants section of MET Page.
Exclude MET Participants as Appropriate
1. To exclude a Knowledgeable Individual from a MET (Close out Form) select Yes.
Select MET Form from drop down
1. Select the appropriate MET Report
2. Click Add
Add Required Data
1. Add MET Report Date
2. Select if the Eligibility (Exceptionality) is an Initial or Redetermination
3. Enter the Close Out/Eligibility Conference Meeting Date.
1. Select Yes or No for each of the Diagnostic Assurance Statements.
2. Select To be determined/Not applicable, Yes, eligible or No, ineligible for Is Eligible.
3. Select To be determined/Not applicable, Primary or Secondary for Is Primary.
4. Enter name of Evaluation Report.
5. Click Submit.
1. The completed MET will now show in the MET List. Use the Edit button to make changes and the Delete button to delete the MET.
2. Continue to add another MET as appropriate.
If all Other required components have been completed select Close in the gray sub-navigation bar to complete the REED Process.