This lesson will guide you through customizing the message on your district's Home Connection Portal page. This feature can be used to customize the student and parent login page with a district logo and other messages prior to accessing the portal.
Required Permissions: Portal Display Config, Parent Portal Management
Where to Start
- Select the Administration Gear.
- Under Parent Portal, select Portal Display Configuration.
- Enter your District Name.
- Enter the District Message you wish to display in the Portal.
- Use the toolbar format your text and add links to other pages.
- Click Save when you are done editing.
- A green Saved message appears after selecting Save to confirm the changes.
Right click the text box to insert links, images, and tables.
To learn more about managing the Home Connection Portal, see the guides in Portal for Admin.