ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education) uses State Reporting of student records to:
- increase the state's capacity to follow a student's progress over time;
- provide better quality data to drive more enlightened policy decisions resulting in enhanced educational opportunities for all children;
- reduce data collection burden on schools and districts; and
- enhance the use and relevance of state data by districts and schools.
Where to Start
To find IL State Reporting tools:
1. Click on the Reports tab.
2. Select State Reporting.
3. You will be taken to a list of State Reports, click the title of any report to access information for export.
Running/Exporting your report
1. Select the Site, Academic Year and As of Date for your report.
2. Select Generate Report.
3. To export the report, select the Excel, PDF, TXT icons OR click More for ISBE specific export options.
4. If you select More, you will see the ISBE specific download option in the 'Other' tab. Click Download to utilize this option.
For more information on IL state file layouts, etc.
Click below to head to the Illinois State Board of Education website for more information on file layouts, etc.