The CALPADS Data Exports page is used to generate all of the files that you will need for your California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) submissions. File types include: SSID Request (SENR), Fall Enrollment (SENR), Ongoing Maintenance Enrollment (SENR), Student Information (SINF), Student Programs (SPRG), Course Section Enrollment (CRSE), Course Section Completion (CRSC), Student Course Section Enrollment (SCSE), Student Course Section Completion (SCSC), Staff Demographics (SDEM), Staff Assignments (SASS), Student Waivers (SWAV), and Student Discipline (SDIS).
Where to Start
1. Click on Reports.
2. Under Admin, select State Reporting.
3. Select your Extract from the list of reports by clicking on the title.
4. Select your Site, Academic Year, and Start/End Dates at the top of the page.
5. Click Generate Report.
6. Once generated, select the 'More' button next to the Excel and Adobe symbols in the middle of your page.
7. Select the CALPADS radio button to download the file suitable for CALPADS submission.
8. Click Download.
Your file will then download at the bottom of your browser page.
Repeat the steps above for each new data export type you want to perform. You might also be interested in viewing other lessons within the "CAHSEE" manual for help with related tasks. For more information on CALPADS, visit http://www.cde.ca.gov/ds/sp/cl/.