The following lesson will guide you through the steps necessary to generate the Pre-ID file.
Where to Start
1. Click Students.
2. Under Reports, click CA Phys. Fitness Pre-ID (EDS).
Steps to Generate the Pre-ID file
1. Checking this option will generate the tab-delimited format. This option will be useful to view your data in text editors or Excel. Not having this option checked, will generate the required fixed-width format.
2. Choose the grade level of students to include in this pre-ID export.
3. Specify the Enrolled As of Date. The export will pull all students who are enrolled as of this date.
4. Choose the Test Date.
5. Check this option if you would like to limit the export to P.E. students only.
6. If you limited to P.E. students only, select your P.E. Department.
7. Choose the school(s) you wish to include pre-ID export.
8. Click Submit.