This lesson provides supporting resources for your CALPADS User by way of Illuminate sponsored webinars, workshops, and tips and trick to becoming CALPADS certified.
In your Illuminate site, we have provided you with a series of Custom Reports to help you review your data even before our amazing tools and extracts. That way you can keep an eye and check as often as you like, if you have all the data where it needs to be. The following reports should be available to you in your Reports > List Reports.
If the reports cannot be found in your account, please contact Support or your Implementation Manager. Don't forget when searching for reports to select Clear to clear previously searched tags and filters.
17-18 CALPADS Series reports will not be available until after the 16-17 year officially closes.
Illuminate iPD and ISI Implementation Team have created a series of workshops to support CALPADS reporting and how to maximize efficiency with Illuminate. Register for the CALPADS Workshop by visiting Illuminate's Eventbrite homepage.
Southern California CALPADS Series hosted by Illuminate Education in Irvine, CA
- Fall 01 Friday September 15
- Fall 02 Friday December 01
- EOY Friday April 27
Northern California CALPADS Series hosted by TBD - Want to host? Contact us!
- Fall 01 Wednesday Septemeber 13
- Fall 02 Wednesday December 6
- EOY Wednesday May 16
Inland Empire CALPADS May 8Series hosted by Riverside County Office of Education in Riverside, CA
- Fall 01 Tuesday September 19
- Fall 02 Tuesday November 28
- EOY Tuesday 8
Visit Illuminate's Eventbrite Homepage to register for more live, in person events and workshops available.
While getting CALPADS certification is not required, nor provided by Illuminate, we at Illuminate definitely suggest for any user who is managing and being responsible for CALPADS and state compliance at a District or LEA, to become certified and part of the CALPADS community. Self-Paced Training is provided by the FCMAT CSIS where training can be done at the user's pace.
The following is a recommended pathway of CALPADS courses to properly become certified:
- If new to CALPADS or Coordinator Role Essential 1 CALPADS Data Coordinator Orientation
- Essential 2 Features, Code Mapping and User Access and Essential 3 SSID Requests, Enrollment and Maintenance
- Essential 4 SSID Anomalis and CALPADS Direction Certification
- Fall 1 Reporting and Certification, Fall 1 Advanced Reporting and Certification
- Fall 2 Reporting and Certification, Fall 2 Data Population Self-Paced
- Fall 2 Advanced Reporting and Certification
- Foster Youth and Direct Certification
- EOY 1-3 Reporting and Certification Self-Paced Training
- EOY Submission Overview and Changes for Experienced Users
- if applicable Charter School Closures and Charter School Reauthorizations
Illuminate recommends to pace out the modules around 2 weeks apart, having a District or LEA CALPADS Group come together and become certified as a team!
You can also register for live online trainings provided by FCMAT/CSIS by clicking here.
Every week CALPADS offers a Q&A session to get your questions answered live. This is run by CALPADS staff.
You can view and enroll for the sessions here.
Now that you have reviewed how Illuminate will be your partner in CALPADS, get started with Read First: State File Formats.