The following lesson will guide you through the steps necessary to generate the Pre-ID file.
To indicate that a student should take CMA or CAPA edit Special Ed Details and indicate:
Assessed with State Modified Science - Yes
State Testing Accommodations is entered as "STUDENT WITH SIGNIFICANT DISABILITY WILL BE ASSESSED WITH CAPA"
Steps to Generate the Pre-ID file
1. Choose which test you are generating for.
2. Choose the admin period, if necessary.
3. Choose your delivery option.
4. Choose your Writing Test Date, if necessary.
5. Choose the grade level of students to include in this pre-ID export.
6. Specify the Star test date.
7. Choose the school(s) you wish to include pre-ID export.
8. This check will enable the additional student contact data on the exports for the Student report. Please refer to STAR pre-ID layout file for more info on enabling this option.
9. Checking this option will generate the tab-delimited format. This option will be useful to view your data in text editors or Excel. Not having this option checked, will generate the required fixed-width format.
10. Click Download.