This lesson will guide you through the ability to enter and track PFT data within Illuminate.
For California Clients Only, to install the Physical Fitness Test assessment and prebuilt reports, please have your System Administrator contact your Customer Success Manager or the Support team.
Before You Begin
Please visit our PFT FAQ before you begin. This will help answer some technical, administration, implementation, and state requirement information when using Illuminate's Physical Fitness Test Assessment Tool.
1. Click on the Assessments tab.
2. Under General, select View Assessments.
On the View Assessments list, you can find PFT test in a couple of ways:
1. Type key words into the Search bar at the top of the page > press Search.
2. Click More Filters > select the Physical Fitness Test filter > press Search.
3. Once you find the PFT, click on the title.
1. To enter/edit student response data, click Go to Student Responses or Responses tab at the top of the Overview page.
2. Use the filters to select the students you wish to enter/edit data for.
3. View Type- You can select to view All Students, Students With Data, and Students Without Data.
4. Click Find Students.
Select a Category
5. Select the Category you'd like to enter data for, or select All Categories.
The page will default to entering data by Class Roster.
Enter student scores has never been easier with the various options of entering by Class Roster or by Student.
Be Advised that For submission (by the end of June), CA requires only 1 activity in each category be completed for state submission. While students may do all the cateogries and activities, it is to the disgretion of the teacher and student results, which one is reported. This means that towards the end or after administration, but before submission, the best score will need to remain and other scores are removed.
1. Enter student data into the spreadsheet by clicking on any cell and inputting a number.
2. Note that each Category has a minimum-maximum value to be entered, which you can see at the top of the column under the Category name. If you enter a number outside this value, the cell will be highlighted in orange.
3. Fill Down- Some of the columns have a Fill Down feature. Simply add a value in the cell and click the down arrow.
4. Click Save when finished.
Note: For the Aerobic Capacity category, please make sure students have data entered in only ONE of the tests. Reports will not generate if students have data in more than one test (ex: student has data in both One-Mile Run and 20m Pacer).
Coming Soon! There is the ability to download a paper version of the class roster page. This will allow to administer the test without technology.
However, scores will need to be entered using one of the tools and views available above.
Once data is entered, you can run PFT reports. See more information on those HERE.