This lesson will guide you through the ability to enter and track PFT data within DnA.
For California Clients Only, to install the Physical Fitness Test assessment and prebuilt reports, please have your System Administrator contact your Customer Success Manager or the Support team.
Before You Begin
Please visit our PFT FAQ before you begin. This will help answer some technical, administration, implementation, and state requirement information when using DnA's Physical Fitness Test Assessment Tool.
1. Click on the Assessments tab.
2. Under General, select View Assessments.
On the View Assessments list, you can find PFT test in a couple of ways:
1. Type key words into the Search bar at the top of the page > press Search.
2. Click More Filters > select the Physical Fitness Test filter > press Search.
3. Once you find the PFT, click on the title.
1. To enter/edit student response data, click Go to Student Responses or Responses tab at the top of the Overview page.
2. Use the filters to select the students you wish to enter/edit data for.
3. View Type- You can select to view All Students, Students With Data, and Students Without Data.
4. Click Find Students.
Select a Category
5. Select the Category you'd like to enter data for, or select All Categories.
The page will default to entering data by Class Roster.
Enter student scores has never been easier with the various options of entering by Class Roster or by Student.
1. Enter student data into the spreadsheet by clicking on any cell and inputting a number.
2. Note that each Category has a minimum-maximum value to be entered, which you can see at the top of the column under the Category name. If you enter a number outside this value, the cell will be highlighted in orange.
3. Fill Down- Some of the columns have a Fill Down feature. Simply add a value in the cell and click the down arrow.
4. Click Save when finished.
Download a Class Roster version of this document for all categories.
However, scores will need to be entered using one of the tools and views available above.
Once data is entered, you can run PFT reports. See more information on those HERE.