This lesson will guide you through an overview of Illuminate's Physical Fitness Test assessment tools and features.
To install the Physical Fitness Test assessment and prebuilt reports, please have your System Administrator contact an Implementation Manager or Support Specialist.
This assessment tool is for administration of the PFT only. This is not an on-going assessment to track progress of cateogries and activities, but a single administration for state reporting.
This is the assessment tool's Overview or homepage. Here you will find:
- Responses to enter and record student results.
- As the owner of the assessment or with permssion, you may have the ability to Share this assessment tool with others.
- A quick and easy button to begin administration witih Go to Student Responses.
- A PDF of the PFT Data Collection Form as provided by the state by selecting PFT Data Collection Form.
- Reports are available to display assessment results.
Responses can be entere by Class Roster (Default) or by Student (great for smart devices out on the field).
Categories can be selected to drill down the fields to be entered.
As a reference or guide, the blank and unpopulated form will download in a new browser tab for printing, when needed. This does not populate or print student data onto the collection form.
Tip: You could create a Custom Report and Form Letter if you'd like this to populate and print out results.
Once results are entered, instantly there are reports available for the assessment.
Please visit our PFT FAQ before you begin. This will help answer some technical, administration, implementation, and state requirement information when using Illuminate's Physical Fitness Test Assessment Tool.