This lesson will walk you through the process of enabling Live Citizenship within Gradebook.
The ability to enter/edit Citizenship grades is directly related to grading period setup. The entry field is only "live" while the grading period window is open.
Where to Start
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Select My Gradebooks.
- Click on the title of your Gradebook.
- Select Setup.
- Click Preferences.
- Click on Others, and select Yes for Display Citizenship.
- Click Save.
Course Grade to Course Grade Mapping
5. Click on Assignments > Course Grade to Course Grade Mapping.
6. Map your Grades accordingly.
Note: This step is required prior to entering in Citizenship grades, as it lets the system know the Course is valid/active.
7. Click on View > Spreadsheet. Citizenship is now active and ready for entry!
To learn more about entering data into Gradebook, visit Assignments and Scoring.