This lesson will guide you through the use of viewing a log for a Pre-Registration Form. It allows an Administrator to select a student and view information on what was updated per contact, per form sent.
This is a permission based feature. The permission that must be enabled for use is 'View Pre-Registration Form Audit Logs'.
Where to Start
1. Go to Admin Cog Wheel.
2. Select Pre-Registration Audit Logs.
Pre-Registration Audit Logs
The log searches by student. Each selection made triggers available data in the next field. The following fields on this page are required:
- Select the Student you wish to view log information for.
Audit Log Overview
Below is an example of what the log may display.
- Most Recent forms or changes will be made available up top.
- For every Page that has a change within a form, you will see a new row or record of information.
- Values that have been changed will show both the original value and changed value. If not changed occured but data was confirmed, it will be blank.
This tool will only search for students who have pre-registered which may feel limited, but truly provides audting focuses only on new students.
Ready to send more forms? Visit Custom Forms (Current Students) to start building more forms!