Below are the new features, system enhancements, and bug fixes for v10.1. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Implementation Manager or Customer Support.
Next tentative release to Live Sites: June 7, 2018.
**Release dates are subject to change pending development and testing timelines.**
10.1 Release Video
- Physical Fitness Test or PFT assessment tool now available for California clients only!
- Assessment tool is for State Administration of the Physical Fitness Test
- Assessment Tool collects, organizes, and generates a variety of prebuilt reports made avaiable
- Both the assessment tool and reports need to be shared by your Implementation Manager or a Support Specialist
- State Reporting tool available to create the file and submit to the state for administration collection
Learn more about the PFT by visiting PFT Overview!
- Fields that don't require grouping, no longer need a value to be selected
- Sort Values by option adding to Grouping functions
- Any Comma Seperated Values with a sort will follow eachother in all columns
- Upon creating a Custom Report, creating a title will remove Unnamed Report with new title entered
- Advanced Filter page cleaned up and provides more context and options for filtering
- View Report page shows the total of number of results and page options on top of the view, as opposed to the bottom
- When creating a Custom Report from Student Search 2.0, typing in a title will now remove the "Unanemd Report" text with the new title
- Ability to conduct Windows Functions AND Grouping, providing messages when they are able to use it or not. If it breaks the report, Illuminate says you cannot use one or the other
- Ability to use Grouping and Calculations
- Column Name will be completely visable in the Manage Columns page
- When using Average and Percentage of Total with Windows Functions, the decimal place is set within the Window Function
Reports: PFT, English Learner, PSAT/SAT
- PFT Data Review (by List and by Class), PFT Health Fitness Zones, PFT Student Profile prebuilt reports are all now available upon administration of the Physical Fitness Test
Learn more about California's Physical Fitness Test by visiting Physical Fitness Testing to get started.
- New English Learner prebuilt reports in support of WIDA ACCESS for Massachusetts and Pennsylvania such as WIDA ACCESS Longitudinal Roster and WIDA ACCESS Student List, which has two view options of student list and proficiency levels.
Learn more about WIDA Access by visiting WIDA ACCESS Report Abstracts!
- Multiple Assessment Longitudinal Performance Report by Standard or Question Groups report based on Start Date will generate data for them automatically without having to know, drill down options to a variety of views (not more reports)
- Multiple Assessment Percent Correct by Standards or Question Group(s) report based on viewing average percent correct
For more Assessment Reports on growth and trends over time, visit Assessment Report Abstracts!
DnA: Assessment Panel & LiG Scanning
When administering assessments online, you can use Live Proctoring to actively assess your students and target instruction. The Assessment Panel provides a variety of new and enhanced tools to allow for teacher and student success.
- Assessment Panel option added to available proctoring views containing various testing modes and tools that can be enabled
- A Student View option where you can enable text to speech, reset passwords, reopen paused assessments, etc. This allows the user to stay withint he panel at all times and not have to exit back to manage rosters
- A Question Details option now exists within the tool while proctoring for teacher ease and instructional support
To learn more about Assessment features such a Online Testing, visit Assessment Panel or Live Proctoring!
ISI: Secondary Enrollment, Custom Forms, & Pre-Registration
- Secondary Enrollment now pulls into the following files automatically: SENR, SPRG, SINF, SELA, SDIS, SCSE, SCSC, and SCTE!
- SPRG or Student Programs has added a new filter option under Report Type for Secondary Enrollment in the Pre-Flight check.
Learn more in particular about the SPRG and Secondary Enrollment additions!
- Manage responses behvior filters have been changed and been updated
- Added a button for Manage Responses to the Manage page
- Added help to improve workflow
- Required fields with an asterik are now aligned porportionally to the field name or title
- Certain Demographic Fields are now pre-populating with data in Custom Forms such as GATE, Migrant, and Military
- Pre-Registration Audit Log now has an updated new look, easier to read and actually audit changes with ease.
- The option to delete a Pre-Registration record will now release the parent pending email, to go back and request to Pre-Register
ISE: IEP Quick Access
- This is a new, permission based feature for the IEP process.
Want to learn more? Use this link: http://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001869033
IEP Quick Access Overview Video
Check out our Release Videos found in our Illuminate Vimeo Library!