This lesson will provide current and active FASTBridge users about best practices,
Before You Get Started
- Confirm with your IT/Technology Team your ability to access VIMEO on site/district computers.
- Visibility determines which students can be selected and seen.
- Permissions for various roles as appropriate for Assessment creation, online testing administration, and student portal management.
Why FASTBridge District Panels?
Transform the way you measure and monitor student progress! Our partnership with FastBridge Learning gives Illuminate customers a single sign-on experience to access FAST (Formative Assessment System for Teachers) curriculum-based measurement and computer-adaptive testing to monitor student progress in reading, math, and social-emotional behavior.Watch our webinar featuring district(s) stories using FAST with Illuminate to learn about:
- Implementation best practices, including using SAEBRS (Social, Academic, and Emotional Behavior Risk Screener)
- How to prepare your users for the best experiences
- The most effective and useful data analysis tools available at your disposal
You’ll have a chance to access FAQs, view slide decks that can be repurposed, and ask questions to a panel of Illuminating districts at different phases of implementation with FAST.
- Evan Bartelheim
- Director of Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Santa Monica-Malibu USD
- Kimberly Sullivan
- Director of Assessment, Grants, and Student Data Management
- Yelm Community Schools, WA
Panelist information coming soon!
Want some more FASTBridge fun? Visit our FASTBridge Vimeo Album!