This lesson explains how to manage a layout or your layout library in Illuminate's IQ dashboard.
Illuminate IQ is enabled for select clients at this time. If you do not see the IQ icon, it is not enabled to your site. Contact your Implementation Manager if you have any questions.
Before You Get Started
To manage an IQ layout you need:
- Illuminate IQ enabled for your site
- At least 1 layout to open and manage
Contact your Implementation Manager if you have any questions.
Where to Start
- Upon viewing the Illuminate IQ dashboard, select the carrot to open your layout menu.
- Select the layout you wish to manage, edit, or delete.
- Select Manage to open tools to modify the layout selected.
Manage a Selected Layout
- You will also notice the ability to Save the layout if changes have been made.
- To permentantly remove a layout, select Delete.
- Cancel will exit you from editing and managing the layout, returning you to the view.
- To add Insights or tiles, select Add Insight.
Learn how to add Insights or tiles to the layout, visit Adding Insights to IQ Layouts to get started!
Manage Layouts Library
- When in a selected layout's Manage options, select Manage Layouts.
- Selecting Cancel will not save any changes made and take you back to the layout view.
Select Manage Layouts to enter your Layout Library.
When in the Layout Library, you will see all of your previously created layouts listed.
- A pencil will show next to the title of the layout you are currently editing or viewing.
- To change a layout, select Edit.
- To switch to a new layout, select View.
- If you wish to permentantly remove a layout, select Delete Layout.
Return to the layout by selecting View.
Now that you have created a layout, start by learning how to Add Insights to IQ Layouts.