This lesson explains how to add Insights or smart tiles to display your students data on your IQ Layout.
Illuminate IQ is enabled for select clients at this time. If you do not see the IQ icon, it is not enabled to your site. Contact your Implementation Manager if you have any questions.
Before You Get Started
To add Insights, you will need to have:
- Illuminate IQ enabled and available in your account's Navigation Bar
- Created at least (1) one Illuminate IQ Layout to add Insights to
Please visit Create IQ Layouts to first create a layout, so that you can add Insights.
Where to Start
If you are not already landing on the Illuminate IQ dashboard, select the IQ icon found on your right-hand side.
- Since you have already created your Layout, select Manage to begin editing the currently selected layout.
- Want to select a different layout? Select the carrot to change to a different layout.
- Select the layout or create a new one.
1. Add Insight
- Select Add Insight to add available smart tiles or data insights to your layout.
- An Insight Menu will display with available insights to add.
- Use the Search Bar to browse with keywords such as Assessments or Behavior.
- Select Add for each Insight you want to add to the layout.
- Save the layout at anytime.
- To change your mind or go back, select Cancel.
Add your favorite Insights and Save!
Currently, there is a maximum of 12 Insights available on a single layout.
Your layout should be complete with the Insights you have added! Available data will be a direct results of how you use Illuminate and which data is available in your site.
2. Save Layout
After any major changes, make sure to select Save Layout. To continue making changes to Layouts or Insights, select Manage.