This lesson explains how to resize, move, remove and edit Insights or smart tiles on your IQ Layout.
Illuminate IQ is enabled for select clients at this time. If you do not see the IQ icon, it is not enabled to your site. Contact your Implementation Manager if you have any questions.
Before You Get Started
To add Insights, you will need to have:
- Illuminate IQ enabled and available in your account's Navigation Bar
- Created at least (1) one Illuminate IQ Layout with Insights already added to it
Please visit Adding Insights to IQ Layouts to learn how to add Insights.
Where to Start
If you are not already landing on the Illuminate IQ dashboard, select the IQ icon found on your right-hand side.
- Since you have already created your Layout, select Manage to begin editing the currently selected layout.
- Want to select a different layout? Select the carrot to change to a different layout.
- Select the layout or create a new one.
1. Manage Insights
After your layout has been saved and updated with Insights, you can now customize or manage them. This happens within the Insight itself.
- Select Manage to edit tiles. Scroll or roll your mouse over the tile you want to change to get started.
- Select the Move Arrow to move the tile into a different location on your layout.
There is no additional save button to select. Once moved, you will still be in the Manage page of your layout to a continue any changes.
You can select Save Layout if you wish to save changes thus far.
You will also notice as you move tiles, they will automatically move eachother around to fit the designated spaces.
- Select the Pencil icon to edit or change the tile for the selected insight.
- Enter a new Title for the Insight.
- To have the Insight open in a new window selected, check the box for Open in a New Window.
- To change your mind and not save your work, select Cancel.
- To confirm any changes you made to this Insight, select Save.
Once saved, you will return to the Manage screen of your layout to a continue any changes.
- If you wish to remove Insights from your layout, select the trash can icon.
Once removed, only until you save the changes will removing the Insight be confirmed. A space will be available to move or resize other Insights into the space.
2. Save Layout
After any major changes, make sure to select Save Layout. To continue making changes to Layouts or Insights, select Manage.