This lesson reviews available reporting data and activity information on messages sent using Illuminate's Mass Messaging tools for Email, SMS/Text, and Phone. Illuminate partners with Swiftreach for messaging options and features.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager if you are interested in using this tool. Contract discussion and setup is required.
This tool and feature is available to ISI Clients only.
Where to Start
1. Click on the chat bubbles.
2. Select Mass Messaging.
- Select View All Messages to begin.
View All Messages is a quick detailed list of all delivered messages.
- At any time, the Delivered Messages log can be exported or printed into various formats with these Print Options.
- Use Search to quickly find a message you wish to review.
- Each message will receive details such as Completed At, Will Send At, Status, and Name.
- Based on the message, you get to choose a Delivery Format, which is indicated in green which method you chose: Email, SMS/Text, or Voice.
- Each message can be given a Note or detailed information about the message's intent, purpose, or need.
- To see information about this message, recipients and basic data, click View Report.
- Back to Messaging Center will return to the previous display.
The Recent Activity list on the bottom of the Message Center shows the ten most recently sent messages.
Reports will be available 1-2 hours after a mass message is sent, and can be accessed via the View Report button for each row in the view report table. The content of each report will be specific to the messaging channels selected for that mass message.
As time passes, the status will change as appropriate the activity of the message. A mass message will move from the pending table to the recent activity table once the sending process has begun. The status column will be updated to indicate the status of the mass message. The statuses are as follows:
- Queued - The message is queued to be delivered to Swiftreach.
- Started - The message is being sent from Illuminate to Swiftreach.
- Processing Report - The message has been sent, and we are awaiting reports.
- Complete - The message has been sent, and reports are available.
- Failed to Send Message - Illuminate tried to send the message but was not able to.
- Failed to Generate Report - The message was sent but Illuminate was unable to retrieve the report from Swiftreach.
To view a more detailed view, select View Report for the message you wish to see details from.
View Report provides information on how the message was received, total counts for all message channels, and even contact results.
- Summary will display information from the selected recipients on the total number of messages sent for each message channel.
- A preview of each original message for each channel is provided.
- For each message channel, you will see a tab for Contact Results.
Contact Results have a list for each message channel.
Email Contact results will show the email address and status of Read or Sent, for each recipient, as seen above.
SMS or Text contact results will show the number texted and status of Yes or No, for each recipient
Don't forget! You can download, export and print these results anytime using the available Print Options located above the list.
Ready to check out Illuminate's Attendance Calling? Take a peak at Illuminate Messaging: Attendance Calling Setup!