You can easily find prebuilt reports (i.e., reports that are prebuilt to fulfill popular needs) and custom reports (i.e., reports that you created, as well as reports that others created and shared with you) through an interface that allows other options. This lesson will show you how to find a report.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Reports tab.
2. Click View Reports (Prebuilt & Custom Reports).
Select a Report
You will now see all your reports (i.e., pre-built reports, reports you created, and reports others created and shared with you) listed at the bottom of your screen. Note some things you may choose to do:
1. You will probably want to use filters to more easily find the report you want. Click on the + sign to see the options. Click the checkbox next to Custom to just see your Custom reports.
2. Click any report's title to open/access it. You can also click Preview to see bigger images of the report and access the Report Abstract for more information.
3. If you want to only list reports that contain a particular word or phrase, type it in the Search field and give the list a moment to update.
4. If a report has been marked as a Favorite, you will see the gold star.
Now reference the lesson (e.g., "Create a Custom Report") that pertains to the task you'd like to accomplish.