In this lesson, you will learn how to log in, log out, and manage your account.
Retrieve Your Site & Account Information
Your Illuminate System Admin will have your account and site information. To get started, make sure to retrieve the following information to log in and get illuminated:
- Your site's URL for Illuminate Education (e.g., districtname.illuminateEd.com)
- Your username and password for Illuminate Education
- Computer and Internet access
- Open your favorite internet browser (i.e., Chrome, Safari, etc.)
Can't remember your Illuminate URL? Visit https://auth.illuminateed.com/ and select your District or Organization Name. Enter your login information as provided and start illuminating!
- Enter the username given to you by your district administrator.
- Enter the password given to you by your district administrator.
- Select Sign In to get started!
- Forgot your password? While your System Admin can help, you can reset your own password. Select Forgot Your Password to receive an email to reset your password.
- This is Not My District will bring you to a District/Organization selector to choose where you illuminate from. Then you will be directed to your site.
If ¬†you didn't receive an email while trying to reset your password, it is possible your district did not provide an email address to your account. Check with your System Administrator for assistance.
- Go to the Control Panel in the top right hand corner of any page.
- Select Change Password.
- Enter a Password into the text box and then re-enter to Confirm Password.
- Select Save.
To learn more about the system, visit Finding Your Way Around!