This lesson will show you how to customize the way your dashboard looks so it best meets your specific needs.
Where to Start
When in your account, you can select the Data Dashboard icon on the top righthand side of your screen. The Data Dashboard can be modified and customized in your account with widgets that appeal to you.
Move a Widget
"Widgets" are the mini-reports with gray bar titles that populate your dashboard. To move these to new locations on your screen:
- It helps to collapse the widget by clicking the arrow icon.
- Click on the widgets gray bar title and drag and drop it.
- Let go of your mouse to the desired location where you will see a yellow box to where it can be moved to.
Expand the widget by clicking the arrow icon (1) again.
Edit, Delete, or Add a Widget
- Click the pencil icon to edit the widget's title.
- Click the X to remove the widget from your screen,
- Select Add Widgets to add more widgets (including any you delete) to your screen.
Each widget has its own way to present data or information about your students.
- Use drop-down menus to change the students for which data is displayed on the screen as a whole or within individual widget.
- Hover over graphics for a description of data they contain.
- Some widgets have tools to export or download the data with MS Excel, Adobe PDF, Word Processing Tools, or a More... button for additional download options and setting.
Now that you have customized your Data Dashboard, visit All About Student Profile Widgets to customize the Student Profile.