Every time a new version (of the DnA product you are using) is released (meaning new enhancements and features, such as new reports, new filters, new capabilities, etc.), release notes are published for that version so that users know about all the changes. There are two ways in which these release notes are easily accessible to users. This lesson will describe these two ways.
Accessing What's New!
- Select Announcements to access release notes, updates, reminders, etc.
- The number of new and unread notifications will appear highlighted in red.
- Release Notes will include a link to our DnA Help Center to continuing reading more in detail about the release.
- To close this menu, select Close.
Viewing Release Notes
- The link will take you to our DnA Help Center and the specific Release Notes mentioned in the announcement, which is highlighted in the Chapter's list of available articles.
- Releases are divided into New, Updates, or Fixes, all of which are collapsed and titled accordingly.
- When selected, it expands to include often an image of the change and a description of changes made. Any additional help docs and resources may also be included, where applicable.
Access all existing notes in our Release Notes manual.
Visit the DnA Help Center for self service support.