This lesson will cover how to effectively use the navigational menus for Illuminate Education products.
Select your User Information icon on the top of the navigation panel.
- All user information appears at the top, including username, academic year, and term.
- Select the corresponding links to update Notification Preferences, Change Password, or Sign Out.
- Select the X to close the User Information window.
Select the magnifying glass icon
Your computer determines how to activate the Quick Switcher.
- For PCs, select and hold CTRL + K
- For Apple or Mac, select and hold Command (CMD) + K
The Quick Switcher will pop-up on your screen.
- Type Sign Out in the search bar.
- Using your keyboard arrows, select Sign Out and Enter. If using your mouse, click Sign Out and Enter.
Visit our Quick Switcher guide to learn more!
Don't Want to Sign Out? Select ESC or Escape on your keyboard to close the Quick Switcher and continue illuminating.
Access the Control Panel by selecting the icon at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Account information, including username, role, site, and academic year appear under Login Information.
- Edit Account includes the options to Change Password or Sign Out.
- Under Help, select Need help? Click here to access the help center.
Ready for more? Visit Customize Your Tile Dashboard to get make your Illuminate experience even better!