Language Comments can be assigned to a students language information. This is a great tool on note-taking, tracking and having a space to record relevant language information.
1. Managing Comments
Once a Language Comment has been saved, you will be taken to the Language Comment Overview page. A list of all Language Comments will be provided. For each comment, available Actions include:
- View the comment by selecting the paper icon
- Edit or revise the comment by selecting the pencil icon
- To delete or remove the comment, select the trash can icon
You can learn more by visiting Manage Language Comments.
2. Searching Comments
Because many comments can be stored here for a single student, there are two search options to quickly and easily search for specific comments when necessary:
- Search by Comment, Category, Type, or Author specific to the field you are searching in
- Search for overall keywords, phrases, or information found anywhere in the list of language comments
3. Reviewing & Printing Comments
Additional Print Options to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, and Other Formats are available including the More ... icon for additional formatting options when printing.
4. Adding Comments
Select Add Language Comment to add a new language comment for the student. Comments can be categorized with options like Category and Type for stronger data collection.
To customize your comment options, visit Code Management to customize your Student Comments options.
Ready to learn more about Language Comments? Visit Add, Edit, and Delete Language Comments to get started!